Monday, October 24, 2016

Crafts

I have been thinking really hard about not selling my crafts anymore. The joy has long since been sucked out of me. I rarely work on projects that I enjoy. It's all with the thought of what might sell later. I hate that feeling. Yet I feel like I'm letting people down when I put my etsy shop on hold. I haven't had a sale in a long time so I don't know why I waste my time feeling bad about it.

Anyways, back to the craft topic. Next on my "Kon mari" list is crafts. My deadline I set for myself to be done with this tidying up is the week before Thanksgiving. I need to get busy.

Here is my craft corner before pics. I actually have taken a dozen or more bags to the thrift store already. But here is the latest before pic. I can't wait to show you an after picture.







To start with I went through my sewing box.


After -


This doesn't look like much progress, but the trash can was filled. And it looks better to me.

Next up fabrics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.